Looking for feature

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Hi!

I'm administrating a SharePoint site and there is a resource the company needs and I can't find any solution that provides it. I need to put the option "I forgot my password" on the site sign in field and I have already looked over the hole CodePlex, Bamboo Solutions and some other sites and I didn't find any solution for this use. I'm creating a discussion in this solution page because I've already downloaded and tested it and realized that is a good one, and maybe someone that knows how it works know where can I find it or how to build what I need. If is it possible, can someone answer me?

Thanks!

Oct 12, 2009 at 7:21 AM

In order to help with your request you will have to clarify some things:

Where exactly do you want to put the option? What kind of authenication scheme are you using?

Oct 15, 2009 at 4:51 PM
Edited Oct 15, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Hi melg, thanks for answering!

Actually, in my site, I have the link "login",where people click to enter the site. But my team wants it now in a webpart and they want it with a link "I forgot my password", what can easily be done, but after it we will need a mechanism where the user can put his email in a field and then receive a question predefined by himself, so he will have an alternative way to login, thats wath I can't do. Hope I had explained it better, if not, tell me, so I'll try to improve it.

Thanks again!